If you want to change the label of any item dynamically based on conditions
Add a dynamic action based on your conditions, Here I added a dynamic action on the page load
with client-side condition item is not null (P7_CUSTOMER_ID) so this DA is executed only for the existing record
Add a dynamic action based on your conditions, Here I added a dynamic action on the page load
with client-side condition item is not null (P7_CUSTOMER_ID) so this DA is executed only for the existing record
Now I am going to change the label of the page item P7_CUST_FIRST_NAME from First Name to First Name(Edit)
In the set value of the DA, select the static assignment and give the new label name you want to display and select the affected element as P7_CUST_FIRST_NAME_LABEL.
Any Item name followed by _LABEL will be used to change the label of an item.
Result:
![]() |
| Lable is the default here as the First Name |
![]() |
| The label has been changed from the First Name to First Name(Edit) |




0 comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to ask questions.